Q: This is weird but How the frick do you deal with boners Because like They’re kinda uncontrollable sometimes So like What do
It’s been years since I’ve had them run wild, and even then, it didn’t seem to be as much of a problem for me as other people described.
Anyway, here’s some tips:
- Wear looser fitting clothes. Tight clothes are double trouble. First, the tightness tends to cause things to rub, and that can lead to it happening more frequently. Second, because the clothes are tight, it tends to be more visible when it happens. Looser clothes don’t rub as much and give more space to that sort of thing to hide in.
- Briefs. Kinda contradicts the looser clothes directive, but if you get the right size, they won’t be tight enough to constantly cause problems, but they will help contain and direct the issue when it occurs.
- Change how you sit. Erections are caused by constricted blood flow. Sitting a certain way might end up cutting off the blood supply. A quick adjustment to the way you’re sitting might let that blood drain out.
- Masturbate. Taking care of business once in a while might help calm things down. Now, this might not be an option for you, so if it’s not, don’t worry about it.
- Don’t worry too much about it. Most people aren’t going to notice. And remember that other people have the same problem, and since you’re ace, it’s probably happening less for you and in less embarrassing situations than it does for other people.