If you have not already done so, please stop off at the main questionnaire page for important information about the intent of these questionnaires.
Thank you for your interest, but this survey is now closed! We are no longer accepting responses at this time. If you’re curious, here’s what the questions were:
- Describe asexuality.
- How did you discover that you were asexual? How old were you? How did it make you feel?
- Did you realize that you were asexual before you heard the term? If so, what did you call yourself?
- Were there any events in your life that you look back on as a sort of “early warning” that you were asexual, before you discovered the term?
- Has asexuality had any positive effects on your life?
- Has asexuality had any negative effects on your life?
- Have you ever been in a situation where being asexual has made you less comfortable?
- Have you ever been in a situation where being asexual has made you more comfortable?
- Have you ever wished that you were not asexual?
- Have you ever done something to try to change your orientation?
- Have you ever felt that something you’ve done or considered doing somehow “disqualified” you from being asexual?
- Have you ever felt “different” or “not like other people” because you are asexual?
- Have you ever had anyone assume you were gay because you never talked about being interested in anyone of the opposite sex?
- In your own words, how would you describe what you believe sexual attraction to be?
This survey is currently disabled.