If you have not already done so, please stop off at the main questionnaire page for important information about the intent of these questionnaires.
Thank you for your interest, but this survey is now closed! We are no longer accepting responses at this time. If you’re curious, here’s what the questions were:
- Have you ever participated in a “pride” event of some kind? If not, do you plan to do so in the future? If you do not plan to do so, why not?
- Have you ever participated in an asexuality awareness or visibility event of some kind? If not, do you plan to do so in the future? If you do not plan to do so, why not?
- Do you have any “ace pride” items that you display in public, such as t-shirts or other clothing, black rings, nail polish, bumper stickers, jewelry, signs, black-gray-white-purple items of some kind? Has anyone ever commented on them?
- Do you feel it is important that you be a “visible asexual”, that is, someone who actively engages in asexuality awareness activities of some form? If so, why? If not, why not? Do you want to be visible, but are afraid to be?
- What is your opinion of various symbols related to asexuality, such as the ace flag, the AVEN logo, the Ace of Spades, or the half-filled heart?
[wpsqt name=”Community and Visibility Part 1″ type=”survey”]