IMPORTANT: If you are under 18, skip this questionnaire. Return to the main questionnaire page and answer some others instead.
If you have not already done so, please stop off at the main questionnaire page for important information about the intent of these questionnaires.
Thank you for your interest, but this survey is now closed! We are no longer accepting responses at this time. If you’re curious, here’s what the questions were:
- Do you have a libido? How would you describe it? Do you enjoy it? Does it make you uncomfortable? If you do not have a libido, explain why you do not feel that you have a libido.
- Do you experience arousal? How would you describe it? Do you enjoy it? Does it make you uncomfortable?
- Have you ever felt “turned on” or “horny”? How would you describe it? Why do you not consider it to be an expression of sexual attraction?
- Have you ever had sex or participated in a sexual activity (or attempted to do either) as a “test” to prove or disprove your asexuality? If you haven’t, have you ever considered it? Did you feel it was important to “know for sure”?
- Do you participate or want to participate in any activity that is generally considered “sexual” by others? Do you consider it “sexual”?
[wpsqt name=”Sex Part 3″ type=”survey”]