IMPORTANT: If you are under 18, skip this questionnaire. Return to the main questionnaire page and answer some others instead.
If you have not already done so, please stop off at the main questionnaire page for important information about the intent of these questionnaires.
Thank you for your interest, but this survey is now closed! We are no longer accepting responses at this time. If you’re curious, here’s what the questions were:
- What are your thoughts on sex?
- Did discovering you were asexual change your outlook on sex?
- Did you have sex or participate in a sexual activity before you discovered you were asexual? What was it like?
- Did you have sex or participate in a sexual activity after you discovered you were asexual? What was it like?
- Are you repulsed by sex or sexual topics or experience an aversion to sex or sexual topics? If so, describe what it’s like. How did you first discover that you were repulsed or averse? Did you ever attempt to overcome your repulsion or aversion?
[wpsqt name=”Sex Part 1″ type=”survey”]