IMPORTANT: If you are under 18, skip this questionnaire. Return to the main questionnaire page and answer some others instead.
If you have not already done so, please stop off at the main questionnaire page for important information about the intent of these questionnaires.
Thank you for your interest, but this survey is now closed! We are no longer accepting responses at this time. If you’re curious, here’s what the questions were:
- Have you ever wanted to have sex or participate in a sexual activity for some reason? What was that reason?
- Have you ever been in what you would consider to be a sexual relationship with someone else? Describe what that was like, being asexual. Have you ever experienced problems in a sexual relationship because of your asexuality?
- Have you ever experienced non-sexual, “more-than-platonic” physical contact with another person, such as hugging, kissing, or cuddling? Do you enjoy it? If you never have, would you be willing to do so at some point in the future?
- Have you ever experienced sexual contact with another person, such as intercourse, oral sex, anal sex, mutual masturbation, other genital stimulation, breast play, or frottage? Do you enjoy it? If you haven’t, would you be willing to do so in the future?
- Does it bother you if other people have sexual thoughts about you?
[wpsqt name=”Sex Part 2″ type=”survey”]