If you have not already done so, please stop off at the main questionnaire page for important information about the intent of these questionnaires.
Thank you for your interest, but this survey is now closed! We are no longer accepting responses at this time. If you’re curious, here’s what the questions were:
- Has anyone ever hit on you or made advances toward you that you refused because you are asexual?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Have you ever had a “crush” on anyone? How would you describe it?
- Have you ever had a “squish” on anyone? How would you describe it? What makes you consider it different from a “crush”?
- Have you ever been married or in a long term committed romantic relationship? What does/did your spouse or partner think about your asexuality?
[wpsqt name=”Relationships Part 3″ type=”survey”]